Skip to main content

Full text of "Bob Buente South Park BID Emails through 10/2018"

See other formats

FW: Weekly update

Subject: FW: Weekly update

From: Ellen Riotto <ellen@southpark.la>

Date: 05/08/2017 12:05 PM

To: Daniel Taban <daniel@jadeent.com>, Robin Bieker <robin@biekerco.com>,
Robert Buente <bbuente@1010dev.org>, Shelby Jordan
<sjorda n@aegworld wide, com >

See below.

The backstory here is that we got the greenlight from the Clerk's office on Friday
afternoon that we're good to go to petition. I'm trying to light a fire. We need her to
send the updated database yesterday. I want to have all materials printed by Wednesday,
but that means that I need to connect with Tara today.

From: Ellen Riotto <ellen@southpark.la>

Date: Monday, May 8, 2017 at 11:07 AM

To: Tara Devine <tara@devine-strategies.com>

Subject: Re: Weekly update

Thanks Tara.

I just got off the phone with Miranda. I understand that the window to make auto-billing
is unbelievably tight, but I owe it to my board and staff to hustle and try to get 51%
petitions returned by May 22. In order to do this, we need to have petitions printed ASAP,
which means I really need the updated database with property owner contact info. I'd
appreciate a phone call with you to make sure I understand exactly how to print petitions
and compile packets. From there, I can prime my board members and they can start their
outreach. We can also get a series of signing parties in the calendar.

I understand that you have other clients, but my team is ready to put 100% into the next 2
weeks. Even if there's a 1% chance of pulling this off, I need to try.

Thanks for your help here.

Ellen

From: Tara Devine <tara@devine-st rategies.com>
Date: Sunday, May 7, 2017 at 8:54 PM
To: Ellen Riotto <ellen@southpark.la>

1 of 2

10/19/2018 09:15 AM

FW: Weekly update

Subject: Weekly update

We will have at least the first 25 owners researched sometime this week, and I hope more.
I am trying to speed up the research as best I can. Unfortunately, our timing did not
match up well with her other clients/deadlines. She was unavailable all of last week.

She is devoting as much time to this as she can. If you'd like to have your own staff
work on some of this, I can spend an hour later this week training them how to do it. I
would divide up the database.

I just let Miranda know I would connect with her on Tuesday. Tomorrow is a travel day - I
get back to LA late on Monday night.

2 of 2

10/19/2018 09:15 AM